The Advisory group was set up in 2021 to co-ordinate the future hosting of conferences, to support and assist conference hosts if required, to help foster a community of researchers and aid the dissemination and publication of research.
The group comprises:
- Dr. Rowena Archer (Oxford)
- Dr. Jackson Armstrong (Aberdeen)
- Dr. Paul Cavill (Cambridge)
- Dr. Linda Clark (History of Parliament, editor of the Fifteenth Century series)
- Prof. Anne Curry (Southampton)
- Dr. James Ross (Winchester, chair of group, Fifteenth Century conference website)
- Prof. Deborah Youngs (Swansea)
All advisory group members are happy to receive and answer queries relating to the conference.